Danny's Reviews > Shadowfever

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 10, 11

bookshelves: january-2011, audiobooks
Read from January 18 to 20, 2011, read count: 3

Read my Full Review including an Interview (well, Pushy interviewed me..) at the Bewitched Bookworms. Plus there is a chance to win a Hardcover or the Soundtrack "Shadowsong"!!
Click here to read and enter!

Perfection. Epic Perfection!

595 pages of mind blowing epicness...
20hrs of the most thrilling and outstanding audiobook I've ever heard!

and.. although it sounds like this, I am so NOT exaggerating.

All the time, starting with the first book it all had come to this last book, and KMM delivered the utterly perfect last book.
Full of twist and turns that you'd never expect.
Full of twist and turns you might have expect. :)

This was an emotional roller coaster that made me hold my breath until I finally read the very last page.
I was feeling hope, then it was shattered, I cried and laughed. This book hold me captive.
The whole series is addicting and Shadowfever was even more addicting and it makes the circle round.
A perfect round circle of awesomeness and epicness.

I can't review the plot without spoiling something so I won't...

All I want to say to all those that haven't started this series yet in fear of those cruel cliffhangers, you can start now! But be aware, make sure you have time to devour them all back to back.

I am in awe!

I have to underline that the audiobook was incredible and truly and honestly the best I've ever heard.
Initially I didn't want to buy the audio version, but I was at work when I finally the Kindle Version was delivered and there was no way I could have waited to start this book, so I bought the audiobook so that I could start right away. Once I started listening to it, there was no way that I would read without listening to this awesomeness that are Natalie Ross and Phil Gigante. I was impressed by their interaction and how they delivered the emotions perfectly, they clearly made the characters alive....

They also have narrated Dreamfeverand I will get this audiobook and I will listen to it for sure!

14 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowfever.

01/18/2011 page 1
0.0% "*megadoublesqueee* Thanks for having a audioversion so that I can start RIGHT NOW!"
3.0% "OH MY GOD *gasps*"
6.0% "..*shakes head* noo, I can't believe this" 6 comments
01/18/2011
15.0% "I'm still in total denial... I still can't believe this..."
01/18/2011
16.0% "Ohh my GOD, Chapter 8!!! I can't believe what I'm reading! and my heart beats like crazy" 2 comments
01/18/2011
32.0% "*banges head on desk* Mac drives me NUTS....way too late and my eyes close... need sleep."
01/19/2011
35.0% "didn't get much to listen during work, too busy. but now I'm driving home and do nothing else than reading this book until I fall asleep!"
01/19/2011
49.0% "This book has all I ever hoped for!! It.Is.Amazing!!!"
01/19/2011
75.0% "this was something I didn't expect... tomorrow I'll finish, for now I need sleep!"

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

valee What an amazing review girl! Loved it!

message 2: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH I am going to read this one again and very slowly to enjoy every little twist and turn. Great review!

Micheline (Lunar Rainbows Reviews) Great review. I seriously don't think I would have survived waiting months till the next installments!