Donna (Jaevenstar)'s Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Jul 23, 10

Read in July, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Just finished this book today and I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed. The copy I received (I HOPE) is an unedited ready for final revision copy because to me it seemed this book needed more revisions. There was a lot of action that went basically no where. The story line was disjointed and all over the place. The scenes with Patch and Nora were intense but left me wanting more interaction with them. I really didn't connect with any of the other characters. I think they were intentionally left undeveloped in order to build suspicion as to who was the bad guy. But there were so many "almost bad guys" that it left me just kind of Blah about the whole book.

The only reason I gave it three starts and not two was because there were parts of the book that I did like a lot but most of it was just OK. Not nearly as exciting, intense and emotional as Hush, Hush.

I will definitely pick up a final copy of the book and read it again in the hopes that parts have been changed/added/left out.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom) J, you're the first one to read this that I know of!! Very envious! Although, like you said, I hope the final edit proves to fix up a few things that bothered you. I am still really looking forward to this sequel! But with the success of Hush, Hush... it does have a lot to live up to!