Derek's Reviews > After School Nightmare, Volume 1

After School Nightmare, Volume 1 by Setona Mizushiro

Jul 23, 10

Manga is difficult to get the hang of when you are first checking it out. Of course there is the obivous "umm, I'm reading this the wrong way!" but I think it goes further than that. Sometimes the stories are a bit strange and it is hard to grasp the story from the quick moving art throughout the books. I have loved anime and manga growing up so I am used to it. Someone who is just starting out may find it confusing. Not only does the reader of After School Nightmare need a little practice with the physicality and story of mangas but they should also be older. The part where Sou is found being strattled by his classmate with her panties around her ankles isn't everyday comic material for young kids. Also, is this gay ya? Is Ichijo a crossdresser, hermaphrodite? Gay? Straight? I enjoyed the story and I want to meet the rest of the people who will be taking a part in this after school project. I think the reader should be older and have some experience with reading manga.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read After School Nightmare, Volume 1.