Sue's Reviews > Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association

Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by American Psychological Asso...

Jul 23, 10

bookshelves: school, apa, dissertation
Recommended to Sue by: University
Recommended for: any student
Read in September, 2008 — I own a copy, read count: 5

I have looked through this book more times than I can count. It is not exactly something I could sit reading cover to cover however it is an excellent resource book for APA6. I actually waited until all the bugs were edited out of the previous versions before buying my copy as I did not wish to get all the updates and I did not mind paying the extra amount for it as it has been well worth the amount of documentation. I have gotten more information on how to ensure papers are correctly cited using the APA6 settings.

Something I was corrected on quickly was in the area of using certain punctuation such as et al during citations and ensuring resources are done correctly when there are multiple authors.

This resource is highly recommended to anyone that needs it for writing papers. It is a must have!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.