harlequin {Stephanie}'s Reviews > Moon Called

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Mar 05, 12

bookshelves: wolves, vampires, magic, fae, thought-it-would-be-better, book-boyfriend, dangerous-hero
Read from February 07 to 12, 2012

Really disappointing. It gets four stars since I fell in love with some of the characters and will trick myself into trudging on with the series. It just did not make the earth shattering impression I thought it would.

Samuel's character really annoys me I wish he would stop interloping on adam and go away and come back NEVER.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Called.

Quotes harlequin {Stephanie} Liked

Patricia Briggs
“I don't like it when I outweigh my men.”

Patricia Briggs
“MS. THOMPSON, it said in heavy block letters, PLEASE KEEP YOUR FELINE OFF MY PROPERTY. IF I SEE IT AGAIN, I WILL EAT IT.”

Patricia Briggs
“Adam swore harshly. "New werewolves are dangerous, woman. Especially when they are cold and hungry." He looked at Mac, and his voice changed completely, the heat and anger gone, "Mercy, come here."

I didn't look down to see what he'd noticed in Mac's face. I took a step, but Mac was wrapped around my left leg. I stopped before I fell. "Uhm. I'm a little stuck for the moment.”

Patricia Briggs
“Dance when the moon sings, and don't cry about troubles that haven't yet come. (Moon Called)”

“Mine," he said.
Adam's eyes narrowed. "I don't think so. She is mine."

It would of been flattering, I thought, except that at least one of them was talking about dinner and I wasn't certain about the other.”

Patricia Briggs
“Happiness is German engineering, Italian cooking, and Belgian chocolate.”