Manoja K. 's Reviews > Full House

Full House by Janet Evanovich

Aug 01, 10

bookshelves: romance, 2010-reads, chick-lit, favourite-reads, mystery-suspense-and-thrillers, reviewed, books-i-own, 5-stars
Read from July 25 to August 01, 2010

To start, I am hesitant to mark this as romance because it's more fluffly chick-lit than romance, but according to Evanovich that what it is so that why I tagged it like that. Same goes for mystery, I mean it's not really a mystery, but there is an element of it so might as well tag it.

I saw that many people who reviewed this gave this one or two stars because they thought it was bad and, to be honest, I can see how people would think that, but I have to admit that I love this book. I love this book, not becase it's the greatest thing ever written or because the storyline was amazing, just because I connected with the characters and it tied up all the loose ends for me. Not to mention that the last chapter was really engaging.

Honestly, this book was amazing, but it was fun. I loved the characters and it made me smile. If a book can do that for me I can give it five stars.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full House.

07/25/2010 page 1