Carolyn's Reviews > Twice Bitten

Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

Jul 21, 2010

Read from July 21 to 24, 2010

This is my favorite book of the series. It was exciting, it was emotionally challenging, and it had humor and OMG moments that kept you wanting to ignore RL just so you could read. I am very much looking forward to the next book in this series. And I hope we get to see more Gabriel in it. He became a favorite character for me. Highly recommend this series!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twice Bitten.

07/22/2010 page 72
20.0% ""And here we were, vampires walking into their den.
But since we were here, and there was nothing to do but do it, I took the lead and pushed open the door.""
07/22/2010 page 133
37.0% "I just finished reading THE chapter. And just returned from sticking my head in the freezer. Ethan!! 'Nuff said." 16 comments
07/22/2010 page 163
46.0% ""Half a second later, his own eyes drifted shut as he enjoyed the bite."
I am loving this book. Ethan is so hawt. And Merit is a lot of fun and manages to hold her own against so many different scenarios and against the odds as well. Great writing!"
07/23/2010 page 236
66.0% "First, there's the gaping wound created by hiim and then Lacey is asked to come and pour, not salt, but acid into the wound? I had to put the book down and cry. Took me a while to be able to pick it back up. Whew!"

Leigh yep - gotta love those emotional rollercoasters that rip your heart from your chest and then get stomped on! but i'll pull a WARDen for you....kkeeeeeeeeppppppp rreadddddiinnnngggggg. ;)

kc (4saintjude) It was an awesome book! Glad you liked it.

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book It was the best in the series so far. Glad ya liked it. I really want more Gabriel as well. ;)
And hopefully Ethan can be a little less frustrating.