Willow's Reviews > Shift

Shift by Rachel Vincent

OH, the hurt. THE PAIN. The I-don't-know-who-to-love deliciousness of a bonafide love triangle. This is the one where it all finally comes to a head after four books of set up. Four books of fighting and sexing Marc, flirting with Jace, and then losing Marc and the Tequila Incident have led us to this place: Where Marc is back and Jace ain't playing second fiddle anymore. The tension is exquisite, and for me, I like Faythe's honesty about the whole thing. She loves Marc. But she realizes that she also loves Jace. She can't choose one because it means the other will have to leave the Pride, but she can't have both, but she loooooves Marc, but she also loves Jace. Sound like a circle? Yes. But I think it's the honest back and forth of the whole thing. And these werecats come to bat over it.

Oh, did I mention that there are also crazy birds now? Yes, yes, there's that now. The war between the Prides is getting even crazier as the super scary and intimidating Thunderbirds get in on the mess. It's up to Faythe to save the day, of course, and her boys are along for the ride, and that's when everything is going to hit the fan and the stage will be set for one hell of a finale.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shift.