Ni_kii's Reviews > Branded as Trouble

Branded as Trouble by Lorelei James

Jul 20, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: alpha-male, bdsm, steamy, strong-female-charcter, cowboys

This wasnt one of my favourites but this is mainly because Colt isnt one of my favourite men! I liked that James didnt shy away from the constant struggles of addiction for both characters and didnt go to the love cures all crappy storyline....Sufficiently steamy to keep me interested with enough meat on the plot to pad it out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Branded as Trouble.

Quotes Ni_kii Liked

Lorelei James
“I half expected you to whip out your dick and pee on me as you snarled at him and marked your territory.”

Lorelei James
“No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.”

Lorelei James
“I missed you, you dickhead. I missed you so goddamn much. Don't you ever ever ever take off and leave me like that again, do you hear me?”

Lorelei James
“That I’m gonna have your sweet little body every which way I’ve fantasized about? Absolutely. That I’m make you forget any other man who’s ever touched you? Without apology. That I’m gonna cause your body to sing and sigh and weep with pleasure? Guaranteed. That I’d ever hurt you? No. That I’d ever share you? Bring another lover into our bed? Hell no. Fuck no.” His lips were a whisper away; his eyes flashed a dangerous glint. “You’re only ever mine. My hands on you. My mouth on you. My cock in you. Understood?”