Lori K's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Josh Lanyon

Dec 01, 10

Read from August 05 to 06, 2010

Obviously, anything by this author is going to be excellent.

I read this book as well as listened to the audiobook. I enjoyed the voice talent for the audiobook version very much. He doesn't put so much inflection into his voice as to ruin your take on the moods of the characters but enough to give the general impression that he is more than simply reading aloud.

Listening to an audiobook is a very different experience than reading the book. I tend to read very fast, more looking at sentences/paragraphs then reading every word. (Blame too many years of school.) Listening to audiobooks allows a deeper appreciation for subtle dialog and description as you hear every word rather than just skimming along.

Kudo's to Josh Lanyon for entering the audiobook fray. I hope to have more of his works to choose from soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Alyosha Have you listened to some other m/m audio books? I'm so freaking sick I can't read, but I need something to keep me sane, thought this might be the solution.

So, any recs?

Lori K Bunches! The Cut & Run series is great! His for the Holidays is very good. Keeping Promise Rock etc. Personally I would stay away from anything that Jim Bowie narrates, he is not a professional but you pay professional prices.

The author of the Strachey mysteries did one himself. He did a good job-Death Vows. In Darkness Bound was very well done. One Real Thing was well done. Journey's End was good.

Alyosha Thank you!