Suspense Magazine's Reviews > Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer

Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer by John Grisham

Jul 19, 2010

liked it

Intricate details put me directly into the center of the courthouse while reading John Grisham’s “Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer”. As I dove into the book I found myself hanging on every word. While the time passed I was frequently asking myself who-dun-it. Even though I had more things to do than read, I realized I couldn’t put it down.

Theodore Boone was a child raised in a Law Firm, Boone & Boone. He dreamed of being a judge or lawyer, frequently jumping back and forth between them. Once he discovered a secret about the big murder trial, his life wouldn’t be the same. As the story unfolds, the reader discovers more about the mysterious witness who won’t come to trial because of being an illegal immigrant. Theodore uses his personal knowledge to help prove the murderer guilty. In this fast paced story things are discovered and proven.

“Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer” is an exhilarating children’s book that will leave kids with a nod of approval.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer.

08/06/2016 marked as: read