Nikki's Reviews > Cross Roads

Cross Roads by Fern Michaels

Jul 17, 2010

did not like it
Recommended for: NO ONE
Read from July 03 to 17, 2010 , read count: once - (which was once too many)

I never learn. I was truly pleasantly surprised after reading the previous Fern Michaels Sisterhood book - mostly becuase I was elated that the series was FINALLY ending! I don't know I guess after having about 18 books in a series how can it be new or fresh. It all starts to sound the ssme. I couldn't believe that Ms. Michaels decided to bring all the characters back and continue the Sisterhood Series. My curiousity got the best of me because I wanted to see what she would do with the Sisterhood now, after wrapping everything up so quickly and neatly in the last book. Well it wasn't until about 2/3 or so through this book before even getting to what their mission was.

It's my fault for getting sucked in - I know I said it before but this time I mean it - I will not read anymore of the Sisterhood books - she'll probably write another 20 or so. I guess she really can beat a dead horse, and the rest of us are stupid enough to want to read it. There are too many other books that I'd rather spend my time on!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross Roads.

04/15/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Hall How can you read 18 books in a series? So many books and so little time.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura I'll just hide them from you when they come in from now on....LOL

Jeanne Bianconi I love these books. I don't want them to and I love that women are the ruling factor for once and they Don't HATE MEN they just get EVEN WITH THEM FOR THE EVIL THEY DO. They happen to love the men on there lives.

message 4: by Cher (new) - added it

Cher Staite I have never read any others in the series adn picked this up at the library. I tossed it aside very quickly. It was terrible.