Serena Yates's Reviews > Where To Find Harte

Where To Find Harte by Jade Archer

Dec 08, 10

bookshelves: m-m
Read in December, 2010 — I own a copy

Jade Archer has done it again. This fourth volume in the "Contact" series is the best yet, I think. It takes us to the point where the last one ended and shows what happens to the slaves who were sent to the medical facility to become organ donors.

Logan is a big, mean bounty hunter who makes a living capturing escaped slaves to return them to their owners. He's never thought about their lives, what made them slaves or what made them escape. He's very good at his job, so when his latest 'prey' makes him think about what is going on, he isn't comfortable. I loved how he fights his feelings until the last possible moment - and still can't escape the truth once it hits him full force.

Harte has barely escaped the medical facility to try to get help when he is captured by Logan. He's desperate to get the man to help him, but gets bitterly disappointed when his pleas fall on deaf ears. Even the emotional bond they form doesn't help. I loved how Harte sticks to his guns and continues his fight despite the loss of hope.

I really liked the emotional depth of these characters. Their struggle for understanding was very vivid. This future world Jade Archer is building is coming together very nicely. Each volume only makes me want the next one more!

Note: This book was provided by TEB for the purpose of a review.
NOTE: This book was provided by Total-E-Bound for the purpose of a review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where To Find Harte.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new) - added it

Jade Archer Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm really glad you enjoyed it and the world I'm building. :)