Mallory's Reviews > YOU The Owner's Manual

YOU The Owner's Manual by Michael F. Roizen

Apr 05, 11

Read from July 16, 2010 to April 05, 2011

I FINALLY finished this book. I read most of it pretty quickly, and then I just got bored and took a million years on the last chapter. This is a pretty good basic general health book. So basically, if you don't know much, then this would be a good reference book. I do like that there is a plan that they include of living a healthy lifestyle and they even include recipes. I haven't tried any of them, but maybe someday I will. One thing that really annoys me about this book is that they try to be WAY too funny. I can appreciate the once in a while humor, but they include obnoxious humor everywhere in the book. When they have pictures to show the anatomy of a part of the body, they include little annoying elves and spell things wrong but in a "funny" way, except it's not that funny. I'd rather just see it the correct way. So I'm sure there are many other better resources out there, but I think I only paid $2.50 for this book, so you can't go wrong there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read YOU The Owner's Manual.