Jennifer's Reviews > Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies

Culture of Corruption by Michelle Malkin

Jul 16, 10

Read in July, 2010

I do love Michelle Malkin. One of my favorite pundits. This book made my head spin. It's organized by crony, and the names and relationships are mind-boggling. But it's mostly names and dates and numbers, sprinkled with Michelle's quips. About a third of the heft of the book is notes, which gives credibility to her claims, none of which I think are too far-fetched.

I walked away from reading this book with the thought that I'm definitely in the wrong line of business. "Serving the people" is where there's money to be made. Sad commentary on how the people elect use us.

No, I didn't vote for Obama, but I was terribly interested in him around the Iowa caucuses. He really did seem to embody a fresh new spirit. But something about his message creeped me out, and I pulled my support. Turns out he's simply more of the same, professional politician.

This book is basically another rant on his seedy connections. Not the best book I've ever read. But it does make some interesting assertions that make me think twice about ANYONE in government.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Culture of Corruption.