Darcy's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Mar 22, 11

bookshelves: 2011, audio-book, 2013, law-enforcement, pnr, shifters
Read from March 21 to 22, 2011

After reading this book I have to admit I want to pack up my belongings and move to a remote Alaskan town, I mean who wouldn't when you are having issues in your life. But then again if I did decide to do that I sure as heck wouldn't be a good looking guy around for me, I would be left with a town filled with the old guy that kept upping his offer and the one everyone ran from.

Mo is one of those characters you can't help but to love form the first minute you meet her. I loved hearing about her unorthodox upbringing and her parents, but if I had those parents (they bring the term helicopter parents to a whole new heights) I would have made a run for the great north tundra. I especially loved it that she had to do all of this on the sly and wouldn't give them her contact info. I love my parents, but I love them even more 300 miles away, so I can relate.

The quirky characters filling the town had me laughing. I loved the restaurant/saloon that seemed to be the social center, one where they all gathered to meet, talk, and had all of their events. Mo and Evie's burgeoning friendship was great for laughs in their "girls" days.

Along with Mo, I didn't like Cooper at the start. He was an ass with no redeeming qualities, who really had to work hard to overcome, at times I didn't think he was going to be up for it. At first I thought it was just with Mo that he was like that with, but as the story progressed we saw Cooper was like that with the whole town. It is not until after you hear his whole story that you understand why.

I also really liked that from the first day Mo meet Cooper she didn't put up with his crap and actually called him on it. It was surprising that with his feelings for Mo, that Cooper went to Mo for help when he really needed it, and then showed her his biggest secret. Once he decided on wanting Mo, Cooper sure was the alpha male and didn't waste any time.

Meeting Cooper's family sure added another dimension to him. I wish there was more of Pops he was a card, Sampson had me laughing with his on purpose innuendo, and Maggie just plain drove me nuts. The others that we meet of the pack were interesting. The issues that were within the pack was something that I didn't see coming until Mo did.

Overall this book was so much fun to read, it had me laughing out loud so often through the book. I can't wait for more tales from Alaska!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.

03/21/2011 page 157
41.0% "This one is so funny!!" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mistress   ~ ♠ Mistral's Kiss ♠ ~ (Mist) Ohh I've had my eye on this one. I really enjoy her 'Some girls bite' series.

Darcy This is a good one to check out!

message 3: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen I really want to read this book, but my library doesn't have it....do I want to buy it?

Darcy This is one that is worth the money! You will be laughing the whole time you are reading.

message 5: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen I might have to buy it then

Jess I agree, it was a great book! I bought it and don't feel bad and I plan on buying the next one as well.

Shera (Book Whispers) It's so rare to see you give a book 5 stars. Really glad I picked this book up so I can see what all the fuss is about.

Darcy Yeah, I save the 5 stars for the really good ones.

Shera (Book Whispers) Five stars is nothing to throw around! ^_-

Darcy I am pretty stingy with them compared to others. But it works for me.

Shera (Book Whispers) Hey, it does work for you. If I see a book that gets a five or four star rating from you I make a piont to check it out.

message 12: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn I know exactly what you mean about wanting to move to Alaska LOL

Darcy I would do it in a heart beat if I could have this same outcome. ;p

message 14: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Right! I would find the town where everyone has been married since they where 18!