Amanda's Reviews > The Field Guide

The Field Guide by Holly Black

Jul 14, 10

This book is FANTASTIC! Once I saw the movie, I could not wait to get my hands on the series. The first time I saw the books, I felt disapointed. I thought it was going to be short and boring, not much detail and more like a kid book. So I had nothing better to do and I borrowed it from the library. Once I read it, I realized how wrong I was! This series is so engaging and it makes you wish you had the chance to go on this adventure with them! I got so into it that I even borrowed the field guide, which is the book full of the magical creatures! Don't let the size of the book fool you because I know you are going to regret it later. This book is so magical and after I finished the first book, I could not stop talking about it for a week! I even started to believe it was true because of the letter at the beginning! I also saw the behind the scenes on the movie and the two authors were talking about how these three kids came up to them and told their story! I don't know what I think now. True or fiction? READ THE BOOK! I would really enjoy knowing your opinion!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Field Guide.