Cindy's Reviews > Demonglass

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

Jun 07, 11

bookshelves: romance, fantasy-sci-fi-paranormal, chick-lit, young-new-adult, favorites
Read on June 07, 2011

You know how when TV show builds up all the suspense, drama, and action in an episode and then by the end of the episode you're dying to know what it is, but then the producers just cut it off and say, "TBC..."? Yeah, I fudging hate that, and I got that with Demonglass, only instead of waiting a day or a week for the new episode {when it's all revealed}, I have to wait a damn year! ARGH!!! I turn the page on my kindle and I just see that I finished the book and I'm desperately flipping the e-pages, because DAMMIT I WANT MY ENDING! I was disappointed with the lack of a relationship build up between Cal and Sophie, but I guess that's to emphasize how into Archer she is, I thought Cal was cute though... And I'm sad to say that I cannot remember who he is. I keep banging myself on the head, but to no avail {I just got lots of brain damage}. The third book is highly anticipated by me. This is why I hate reading book-series that just start out, because I'm dying to know about the next book. *head/desk* I did enjoy this one more than Hex Hall. I enjoyed the development of Sophie trying to understand her powers instead of rejecting them. The action was there, which is always a plus. Can't wait for number 3!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonglass.