Quinn's Reviews > Only His

Only His by Elizabeth Lowell

Jul 27, 10

bookshelves: historical-romance, library-book
Read from July 25 to 27, 2010

In the wake of the Civil War, Willow Moran hires Caleb Black to cross the Colorado Rockies in search of her brother. For her own protection, Willow tells Caleb that she is searching for her husband. Caleb accepts the mission because he has his own agenda for wanting to find Willow's 'husband' - revenge. Much adventure and reluctant passion ensues.

This is the second book of Lowell's I've read where the initial writing was awkward and unpromising. It's also the second one I've read where Lowell really hits her strides after a couple of chapters and reels you in hook, line and sinker.

I love adventure, I love romance and I love heroes like Caleb. This had it all and I look forward to reading the next in the series.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only His.

07/27/2010 page 372
93.0% ""Before you ever kissed me, I wanted you until I couldn't take a breath without wondering if the air had touched you first.""

dateDown_arrow    newest »

MelissaB Well, most of her heroes are similar so you should like the other books in the series!

Nice review.

Quinn Thanks Melissa. It did appear that Reno was a carbon copy of Caleb, so of course I will be picking that one up!