Euftis Emery's Reviews > Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity by Sylvia Hubbard

Use the following link to see the video review:

Sylvia Hubbard's book is titled, Mistaken Identity (One Woman's Deceit Leads to Ultimate Delight). The book should be titled Good Things Cum to Those Who Wait, because in the end good things cum to the lead character of the book and how!

This erotic drama tells the story of two identical twins, Denise and Dana, and the triangle of love and deceit in which the twins ensnare an unwitting pro football player within. I thoroughly enjoyed this book for several reasons.

First, was the twin angle. Growing up, I always wished and fantasized that I had an identical twin dreaming about the elaborate games that I would have played on people if I did have one and the twins in this book went way beyond anything that I ever imagined.

Second, was the good twin, bad twin angle. Growing up in a family where my parents played favorites and being the least favored son, I could identify with Dana's struggles and pains and delighted at her accomplishments when she grew into adult hood.

Third, was the sex. Damn. Throughout all of the sex scenes in this book, I was rubbin' and touchin' myself makin' faces and sayin' things like, "...now that's what I'm talkin' `bout, ...save some for me..., get that s*&t ...". Get the picture?

When this book gets to it's conclusion, I guarantee you will be fanning yourself from the extreme heat that it generates. Not only do I intend on buying the Mistaken Identity for my personal collection of erotica, I will also recommend it to all my friends.

Euftis Emery

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mistaken Identity.