David's Reviews > It's True! It's True!

It's True! It's True! by Kurt Angle

May 01, 12

Read in May, 2002

Kurt Angle's "It's True, It's True" is another in the series of biographies that WWE (still doesn't sound right)has put out over the last few years. I found this book fairly interesting as I am a big Kurt Angle mark and it was nice to see what he did before he got into the pro ranks. Since his career in pro wrestling is a short one, most of the book does focus on his amateur career. I was amazed at how acomplished Angle was as an amateur and am amazed that WWE doesn't hype it more than they do. But since his bread and butter is portraying the heel, they probably don't want him to look to heroic. But, make no mistake, when you read some of the injuries that he wrestled with at a world class level, you will respect the man. Angle does come off a little arrogant at times but I think that there are probably few WWE performers that would stand a chance against him in a real wrestling match. As has been said by other reviewers, it's not quite up to the standard of Mic Foley's first book but certainly a quick and interesting read. I'd recommend it for any fan or amateur or professional wrestling. (originally posted on Amazon.com)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's True! It's True!.