Milly's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Nov 06, 10

bookshelves: fantasy, series, favorite-ya
Read from October 14 to November 06, 2010

Picked this up for the second time in an audible format in preparation for the movie coming out in a few weeks. It is as great and wonderful as I remember it, and more! There was so much that I missed and didn't remember, being that I read it what, 2 or 3 years ago, and lightning fast too! Tid bits here and there that I've forgotten. I know that with the book being made into 2 movies that the screenwriter will stay very close to the book.

I'm ready! Can't wait for the movie!!!

And Harry, you're still my favorite! I love your honesty, your bravery, and above all, your goodness! You are my hero.
2 likes • Likeflag

10/14/2010 "listening to the audible in preparation for next month's movie!"
10/18/2010 "on disc 3. Farewell Mad Eye Moody and Hedwig."
10/19/2010 "on disc 3: wondering if they'll have the wedding in the movie. still can't remember what the note on the golden snitch is referring to: "it opens at the close". can't wait to find out!"
10/22/2010 "and what about Harry's wand? what's so special about it? i read this book when it first came out and couldn't remember the mystery behind his wand. did the wand act on its own as Harry claims?"
10/24/2010 "on disc 8. Ron, would you please stop whining! Where is Godric's sword?"
11/04/2010 "just finished disc 15. In tears."
11/05/2010 "Harry, the 7th horcrux?"