Angela's Reviews > The Last Days

The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld

Jul 13, 10

bookshelves: ya, sci-fi-fantasy, library-book
Read on July 12, 2010

****There may be some slight spoilers in this review which pertain to the novel Peeps. Please do not read this review if you haven't read Peeps.****

The Last Days was a great sequel to Peeps. Full of quirky new charters and more mysteries to unfold, The Last Days picks up where Peeps left us, in a world slowly being taken over by the plague, garbage, cats, rats, and crazy HUGE arse worms. Westerfeld introduces us to Pearl, a music genius who just so happens to be a busy body, Moz, an aimless guitar player, Zahler, Moz's sweetly awkward best friend, Minerva, a newly turned peep who's a bit into herself, and Alana Ray, a woman with a trouble past and weird visions. Together this unlikely group of misfits forms a band and find out that their music might just be the key to defeating the coming darkness.

Annnnnd just a little side note: I'm totally a Team Pearl/Moz. There I said it.

Westerfeld is for sure one of my all time favorite authors. The end.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Days.

message 1: by AH (new)

AH I'll have to find this one. Hey if Scott Westerfeld ever gets around to your area for any kind of book event, you have to go. He is an amazing speaker and he always has interesting stories about how he writes and where he gets his ideas. He should have a tour soon to promote the sequel to Leviathan.

Raabe Gabriel Pearl/Moz =========(((((((((( Biggest disappointment since Nathan/Kelly in Misfits :( I wanted them so much ._.