Joy (Cheery♡Reads)'s Reviews > Fallen

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Jul 12, 2010

bookshelves: i-own
Read from October 10 to 13, 2010

Not as exciting as I thought it would be but still wonderful enough to rouse my curiosity to find out the mystery about Luce.Kate's idea of fallen angels is totally different from what I've read. Fallen angels are cast from heaven. That means that they've lost their power and glory but in this book,Daniel and the rest of the fallen angels seemed to still possess their glory, light and most of all - their wings. I find that strange.
Another one.I dun understand Cam.When Luce finally said out loud that she loved Daniel,he appeared and started to reveal his true self and seemed to be eager to be rid of Luce but then later in the epilogue,he said that he doesn't want her dead.He wants her for himself instead (he loves her too).I'm confused by these parts.They contradict each other.And i totally dun get the Cam fighting together with the shadows/blackness against Daniel's side scenario only to end up in a truce and working side by side.I don't understand about the 18 days truce.I wished it was explained further.Maybe it will be in Torment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen.