♥ Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness's Reviews > Bad Moon Rising

3209146
Apr 30, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read from September 07, 2010 to May 01, 2011

Dare I say that I enjoyed this book just as much as Acherons? I think YES!

I think Ms. Kenyon did a most amazing job of telling Fang and Aimee's story. It was great how we got to see their relationship develop and how all those little snippets of the two of them from previous book were all worked into this one.

I had no idea that they knew each other before Fang was bought into Sanctuary and that Aimee was the one who saved him. That was a complete left fielder!

After reading reviews that this was repetitive I have to disagree. I though this was the most romantic story of all of them and that includes Acherons. It wasn't sudden like most and was spread out over a long time. Their love took time to grow and they never hated each other like most of the other couples in the books.

The only down side? That this was book 18 in the series. Thinking back whilst reading it, it made sense that it was left until now but I get the cranks having to wait so long for Kenyon to write the stories of the most significant characters in her series.

Questions going unanswered would be when is Nick going to get his book. What about Jaden?? what is she waiting for!!
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Moon Rising.

Jacqueline Awesome review, Sam!

I'm just like you in that I -adored- Bad Moon Rising! I really don't get the criticism that I see a lot of other readers moaning about the time line going back or that it was repetitive.

Fang and Aimee's book is definitely an amazing story and, like every other Sherrilyn Kenyon novel, is a favorite, LOL.

PS: I'm not sure if you know this or not, but yes! :) Nick is indeed getting his own book. After the ten books are finished in the young adult series of Chronicles of Nick, his book will come after that :). And I do know that, since Jaden is a series arc character, he, along with Savitar and (probably) Thorn are also getting their books, too!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Im not reading the chronicles of Nick, are you? But I have to wait 10 books?? OMG! I dont know If I can wait that long! This series if my fav all time! How many books are there going to be in the entire series?? I feels like it will never end. Not that I'm complaining! I want a Dark Hunter all to myself :)

Jacqueline I definitely am! Believe it or not, despite it being a YA series, aside from the lack of sex and toned down profanity, there is zero difference in writing style or creativity from this to her adult series.

I do recommend that you read the CON series, because, without giving away too many spoilers, despite it being about Nick's past...his past isn't set in stone. Things seem to be changing, even -from- Nick's past, so I believe that fans will find themselves missing out on a lot of important points.

LOL I love that it's going to be ten books till Nick's - that just means more books to love and adore :). As it is, there are four major story arc books planned; Ash's (which we already have), then Jaden, then Savitar, and then Thorn (so it looks like.)

Those are just the four major story arc books planned, though. This series has definitely got years in the making before it concludes, which I love since I NEVER want it to end! The books, characters, stories, and writing are just too amazing to contemplate an end :).

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Oh dear, ten more! There goes my spending money. Lol!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness How on earth do u know all about this stuff!! It's great!!
P.s Mary, I buy all my book through the book depository, they are really cheap and free shipping. They sell audio also.

Jacqueline LMAO *Dies laughing!!!* Thank you, Sam! Very few people seem to appreciate my mass-knowledge of all things Sherrilyn Kenyon! LOL

I'm OBSESSED! - That's how, LOL.

Another great place (for people that live in the states, that is) to get books is paperbackswap.com. It's really great since you post books on that site that you don't want any longer, then when someone requests your book you pay to ship that book to them. (PBS has a First In, First Out policy so when people search a book of yours and it's been in there longest, YOURS only shows up.) After they mark it received, then you get a free book credit to spend on a book!

I use it all the time, except for Ward and Sherri's books, that is. Those I buy brand new :). - Especially Sherri's, since I have every single book she's written!

Laura the Highland Hussy great review Sam :) I've had this book on my nightstand since last May! I need to get to it!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Are you kidding? GET TO IT IMMEDIATLY! I love this series.

Jacqueline LOL Awesome, Sam...that was damned amusing!

Laura the Highland Hussy Hi Akra!!! What've you been up to?

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Great review Sam! Can you believe that I've not read any of the books in this series yet?

Jacqueline Hey Laurie!!!! :)

Nothing too much, other than getting stuff ready for my starting college this fall, LOL. What about you? Anything of note? (Other than getting to see Sherri and Dianna the other night, of course, LOL.)