Jamie's Reviews > When I Crossed No-Bob

bookshelves: tween-books, great-books-for-boys, historical-fiction
Recommended to Jamie by: Chris Spitzel
Recommended for: Tweens, Young Adult, Adult
Read from July 09 to 10, 2010 , read count: 1

This book is one of my favorite tween books I have read. It will appeal to boys and girls. The character development is amazing, especially of the main character, Addy. Highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When I Crossed No-Bob.

Sherry Jamie,
I also thought this book was great for adults - I've recommended it to several. Its a powerfully told story. How is your summer going?

Jamie Sherry,

I totally agree with you. I almost added "adults" to my review, but didn't. I have recommended it to adults as well. Addy was such a well-crafted character.

Summer's going great. I'm taking one class this summer, and it's not too bad, so that helps. I went to the American Library Association's annual conference in D.C. the last week of June. That was very inspirational.

Are you keeping busy? :)

Take care,

Jamie

Sherry The D.C. trip sounds like it was fun! Yes, very busy. Going to go to a friend's cabin for three days, in a couple of weeks. We also plan to head up to Napa in early August to do some wine tasting. Kids are having fun! Andrew just did a weekend at scout camp with his dad. The kids are happy with their flashlights from the Pleasanton lib. reading game!