Cathy's Reviews > Kosher Adultery

F 50x66
Jul 11, 2010

liked it
Read in September, 2010

One central idea here (that you must wake up each day ready to remarry your spouse and never take them for granted or fail to appreciate all those things you found attractive about them when you first met - or someone else will) with not as many inspirationals for me as I found in his other books.

"Words create their own reality. The more you compliment your spouse, the more you give (him) something positive to live up to." There must be 5 times as many positive moments as negative ones for a successful marriage.

Adultery is an omission rather than an action - you cease to be a spouse. Infidelity occurs any time a person, place, or thing becomes more important to you than your spouse." (This explains my jealously over my husbands motorcycle!)

A man feels sexy when he feels exclusively special to a woman. He gets to change her. She cannot resist his charm.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kosher Adultery.

09/04/2010 page 127
38.0% "Being married is a constant process"

Cathy One central idea here (that you must wake up each day ready to remarry your spouse and never take them for granted or fail to appreciate all those things you found attractive about them when you first met - or someone else will) with not as many inspirationals for me.