Samina ~ Escapism~'s Reviews > Twice Bitten

Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

May 13, 11

Read in July, 2010, read count: 2

** spoiler alert ** Let me make myself clear first I love the series and could hardly wait untill it come out.
Saying that I am slightly dissappointed with Twice Bitten.I will not give a summary of the story as I am sure lot of people have already done. Therefore I will dive straight into what I thought about it.

The urban fantasy bits were good however the relationship betweeen Ethan and Merit changed suddenly I mean not that we were not anticipating it but thet seem to be going forward and then backward. Moreover Ethan seemed to a little soft was showing too much emotion very out of character for him. I know I know the story line was so but it could have been done slightly diffrently. Nonetheless I enjoyed the tension that followed and loved the bits between Mallory and Merit.

Regardless this does not mean that I will not read the next. I am a fan of the series and Chloe Neill is one of my fav authors. So, it is a definite read but for me not as good Friday Night Bites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twice Bitten.

Quotes Samina ~ Escapism~ Liked

Chloe Neill
“Margot winked at her. “Every so often, we gather together. We take a little time—a little cathartic time—to vent about those quirks that drive us
crazy.”

Elbows on the table, I leaned forward. “So, which of the quirks are we talking about?”

“First item on the list—the raising of the eyebrow.” To demonstrate, she arched a carefully sculpted black brow of her own, then peered around at each of us.”
Chloe Neill, Twice Bitten

05/10/2011 page 29
8.0% 1 comment
05/11/2011
56.0% "Pony tailed - avenger. LOL"
show 1 hidden update…