Gokce ~Muslin Myst~'s Reviews > Dark Needs at Night's Edge

Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole

I think the line that best describes this books is this:

"The only thing sexier than a completely smitten male was a smitten male who'd never been with a woman." And Gokce was on fire for him.

What to say? With every book KC's writing and stories get better and better and my ability to come up with something to say to describe how much I enjoy them, well, falters.

This book was as good as it could've been and then some, being about a ghost and an impotent vampire in the clutches of bloodlust. Yeah. do you see the potential of a great story here? A damn ghost with no body to offer and a vampire with no means to take! *sigh*

I just wanna say how much I adore the fact that Kresley Cole can come up with so many different potential mates. I mean, sure, the guys are either Lykae or vampire or demons, as far as I know, but the women? They can be anything! Even a ghost is not out of the picture! So this is what I love, a limitless romance.

I really liked the lively spirit of Néomi, she was a wonderful match to Conrad's raw ways. She was very much limited in that house and with no body to touch or feel and that horrible experience that she kept living over and over. But she made it work for her, and later, for him.

And Conrad. Is there anything else to do when it comes to IAD males than to sigh? None of these guys are your perfect heroes. They have faults, they make mistakes and they continue to do so. And when their books are over, they're still not perfect, and that makes, well, perfect sense. So I loved it that Conrad was able to confess in the end that he still wasn't completely right in the head and Néomi saying he'll get better, together. I loved this.

Oh and the whole inexperienced sexy vamp falls hard for ghost girl thing? HOT! Remember what I said at the very top of the review? Hell yeah.

And one of the hottest no-contact sexual encouters ever, happened in this book. Those who hadn't read it might wonder 'how hot can it be with a ghost and a vamp who can't even get hard?', well people, you gotta read this and take notes cause it can be hot as hell.

Oh this series is doing things to my head and lower.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Needs at Night's Edge.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Conrad Wroth!

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ LMAO!! Oh I know, I think I'm a Lore whore at this point! Rawr! Crazy does have its own appeal! ;D

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Loved your review! Con is one of my faves! I love the gothic feel to it. And the fact that Connie is a virgin is so hot!

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) LMAO Lore Whore!

Great review Gokce! This one is AMAZING and sexy crazy Con, is second only to Lachlain!

You know what else I loved about this book was how all the Wroth brothers came through for eachother.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Thanks Annie love! Connie the virgin is one of the cutests things EVER! ♥ Damn Néomi for popping his cherry before I got a chance!

Thanks Suz darlin' :D LOL No one tops your Lykae huh? Oh yes, I love it when guys are all there for each other and was it just me or Nikolai was even sexier in this book? ;D

LMAO Kiki!!! You just know it when you are one! :D

C'mon guys, admit it, we're all Lore whores! LMAO!!

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) Damn right we are definately all Lore Whores! Damn Kresley Cole she has turned us all in to sluts hehehe

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) Yeah we do! She needs to write faster damn it!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Didnt there used to be at least 2 releases a year?

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ LMAO!! She sure does a good job turning completely pure-minded us into full-blown whores! LMAO!!

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) I think so, but I don't think Lothaires comes out until next year now : ( Although fingers crossed for a novella!

LMAO! She does Gokce, it has absoultley NOTHING to do with out smutty minds LOL! : P

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yeah, it's next year :(

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ Oh please, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with our smutty minds indeed! LOL!