Steph's Reviews > Magic Slays

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews

2142019
Jun 12, 11

bookshelves: series-i-love, author-유, author-favorite, author-웃, series-ongoing, year-read-2011, favorites-2011
Read from June 11 to 12, 2011

Fan-f*cking-tastic!! The only thing that could've made this any better would've been about 200-500 more pages of Kate & Curran goodness. Alas, the waiting begins again. So sad, but so excited to see what's to come for this perfectly matched pair in the future.

Thank you, Ilona & Gordon!! Anything I can do to help you write faster? I'm at your beck and call, just say the word.

Fantastic! Touching! Heartbreaking! Kick-Ass! :) More?! Please & Thank you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Slays.

06/11/2011
06/12/2011
45.0% "Oh no, almost 1/2 way ... Someone, quick, add some more pages!"
06/12/2011
45.0% "'And pink unicorns would fly around on rainbow wings over hills made of chocolate and rivers of honey.' I wanna ride the unicorn and dip pieces off that choco-hill and dip 'um in the honey river! Got directions?"
06/12/2011
46.0% "'“And we all carry a bottle of vodka in our pocket and wear a fur hat year-round." in Moldova, the Vodka part ... Not too much of a stretch. ;)"
06/12/2011
50.0% "I’m trying to teleport myself upstairs.”" / “Um, Kate, you can’t do that.” / “I know. But I’m trying very hard. Let me know if I start fading?” Gotta love Kate!"
06/12/2011
56.0% "I wanna be Kate when I grow up! "Say ‘pop.’ ” / “Pop?” / “That was the sound of me pulling your head out of your ass. If you stick it back up there again, there is nothing I can do about it. This is the only lecture you’ll ever get from me.”"
06/12/2011
60.0% "I'd forgotten how much I liked Saiman. He shrugged. “It begged for a soundtrack.”"
06/12/2011
65.0% "Two words - Holy. Shit."
06/12/2011
73.0% "2am and I can't stop - it's so good! What's that saying about true friends? They help you bury the bodies? :) [Curran gave me a look usually reserved for the mentally challenged. “Someone would have to find the bodies, first.”]"
06/12/2011
79.0% "This scene would be hilarious if not so downright touching: "“Bricks are hard,” I told him patiently, as if to a child. “Don’t hit bricks. No, no.” / Curran picked up a brick and snapped it in half. / Idiot. “Oh, you’re so strong, Your Majesty.” These two have got to be the best matched pair I've ever read." 3 comments
06/12/2011
100.0% "I couldn't ask for anything better ... Well, maybe, a longer book? LOVED it! Is it possible to rate a book 10★?" 2 comments
show 1 hidden update…