Nandar's Reviews > Key of Knowledge

Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts

Jul 09, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, trilogy, contemporary, romance, read-in-2010, pifm-challenge
Read from July 31 to August 01, 2010

A young Celtic god fell for a mortal human girl and had three daughter, demi-goddesses. The demi-goddesses were cast into eternal sleep and their souls were placed inside a box. Only three woman can find the keys to open the box each looking exactly like the demi-goddesses. The three ladies were Malory Price, Dana Steele and Zoe McCourt. They must face great evil to get a hold of the key.

This is Dana Steele's turn to find the key. She's a book worm and she loves being alone and just reading a book. But she's also is suffering from a broken heart. Jordan to guy who she loved and left her for New York is back in town and ready to win her back. As both friends or lover. Dana isn't ready for him yet and worse she's still in love with him. And he won't leave her alone which is the most irritating thing ever. But somehow his involved in this quest to find the key and Dana needs all the help she can get.

Personal Opinion CONTAINS SPOILERS
OMG I loved this book well manly because Malory and Dana got engaged, that was the best! I totally love Zoe and Brad aww their just so cute together. They should just hook up already, it's obvious that they have feelings for each other. And the last book of this trilogy is about her. *squeals* I seriously hope Brad and her get engaged somehow in the book. That would be like a huge bonus for me because I've grown to love those three woman and I would just loved for them all to have a ring on their finger.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Key of Knowledge.

07/31/2010 page 320
100.0% "Loved this book!"