Strangerealms's Reviews > Biomega, Tome 3

Biomega, Tome 3 by Tsutomu Nihei

Dec 14, 10

bookshelves: mangas
I own a copy

This manga is the usual Nihei stuff, some Killy-like badass character is on a mission and kills monsters along the way. You can expect action, violence, blood, decapitations, etc. The drawings are beautiful as usual. The whole world seems to be set in the same as Blame but before Blame and Noise. Nihei introduces interesting characters, new monsters and a new storyline. But, and there is a big but, the manga would have been better if it would have been a book or two longer. The manga is good up until the fourth volume and then you have the feeling Nihei is on hyper speed and he goes so fast introducing a new world and new characters, and reintroduces the old ones, by the sixth book we're short of breath anf it ends so quickly we wonder if there is going to be more volumes or a sequel but there won't be any. Nihei should have slowed down and make the serie a bit longer so we can enjoy it better and that we are less confused. Still, it's a great read, not as good as Blame but definitively better than Noise or Abbara.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biomega, Tome 3.