Bethany's Reviews > Illusions

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Jul 31, 2011

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read from July 28 to 31, 2011

I can't wait until this book comes out...I am having a hard time fully trusting David after Spells...and I am not certain....but could Tam be getting ready to become part of Laurel's "human" world?!? The possibilities are never ending!! Like I said...I so can't wait until this book comes out!!

***Okay...so I just read the first chpt posted by Aprilynne and I am SO excited about this book....I'm not sure I could be any more excited!! Plus it's release date is May 3rd.....just in time for my birthday on May 4th!! I SO SO SO can't wait!!!***
25 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Illusions.

Pamie Dawn i hope Laurel will dump David for Tam.. Tam is better for here.. peace to all David fans.. :)

message 2: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica I feel the same way about David! I know I would rather be with Tamani!

message 3: by Brierchanel (new) - added it

Brierchanel Yep. I hope she chooses Tam. <3

Lena ♫ ♪ OMG, I just finished Spells, and you TOTALLY read my mind. I'm also having a hard time trusting Chelsea. And I think Tam is going into the human world as well. EEP!

Team Tamani, FTW!!! :D

message 5: by Rachana (new) - added it

Rachana Team Tamani! No other guy would wait ur whole life :)

Brandon Ok even though i'm a guy and all i love this series and well LAUREL MUST BE WITH TAM!!!! :)

Britt/Dee Dee Dee I guess alot of people think laurel should be with tamani (me too) but I don't want David to be alone so I'll be there for you =D or Chelsea

Britt/Dee Dee Dee I think thats tests chicks name

Annabelle Marie Veronica Laurel should totally be with Tamani! I know he's who I'd choose. <3 And how he tells her he'll wait forever for her…so sweet! Love!

message 10: by Kibal (new) - added it

Kibal Laurel and Tamani defiantly i mean who else david is to well human Tam is just pure awsome

message 11: by Denisa (last edited Jan 05, 2011 01:11PM) (new) - added it

Denisa I'm close to finishing Spells! OMG i will friggin kill David if Laurel picks him, I will take the gun he got from that lady and shot him in the head (Well of course if he was real)

And I really wanna know about this Yuki person :)

Rachel Team Tamani all the way! :D

Heidy Go where it says OTHER EDITIONS and pick the pink book, that one has the summary ;)

Bethany sweet.....now Im even more anxious to read it!!!

Victoria I really like Tamani but I think he's too awesome for Laurel. *shrug* She has a tendency to treat him like crap.

message 16: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry So i now have to go back and re read the first two books to remember all the details before this one comes out!!

Annabelle Marie Veronica Man, you were right on with the whole Tam-joing-Laurel's-human-world thing. Nice! :)

Natalie I liked David for this whole time... I just liked how sweet he was trying to figure out what was going on in the 1st book... but as I read the second I started to like Tam better. I am now reading the third book and I am sooooooo on Tam's team. But poor David. I don't know, I thinkTam is better for her. -Natalie

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan I think Tam is annoying, and David is way better for her. And Tam is always presureing her to choose between him and David. DAVID ALL THE WAY!!!