Claudine's Reviews > The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance

The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance by Trisha Telep

Aug 25, 10

bookshelves: deborah-raleigh, vanessa-kelly, anna-campbell, caroline-linden, robyn-dehart, lorraine-heath
Read from August 17 to 24, 2010

I bought this book because of the number of authors I like to read who wrote short stories for this anthology. While there were a number of stories that I did enjoy there were a number that were just OK. It was my first experience with a Mammoth Book and I am not sure if I wish to continue reading another. Many of the stories seemed like they ended abruptly, there was only one story that had a short epilogue of a few paragraphs. While I was entranced with some of the stories, some others left me fustrated. The book was a good way to introduce myself to ahuthors who you would have otherwise remain unknown to me and there are a few from this book who I will choose not to read.
Anthologies in general tend to fustrate me unless they are of a minor characters who garnered enough interest within another story (series) who deserved to have their minor story written.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance.

08/23/2010 page 250