Laurel's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Mar 22, 11

bookshelves: ya, owned, read-in-2011
Read from March 09 to 18, 2011, read count: 1

I had a hard time writing this review. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was truly amazing. I had to really think about it. There is no way I can make this review worthy of the awesomeness that is Harry Potter. (I only know I wish I could go to Hogwarts) It sunk it's hooks into me and I couldn't stop reading. I am officially into Harry Potter.

I dislike the Dursley's more and more with each book. I want so badly for Harry to never have to go and live with them again. Hogwarts is the only place he's ever truly happy. He has his friends, his enemies, and most likely someone who is trying to kill him. What a life for a young wizard!

Hermoine and Ron were absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see what becomes of their friendship as they get older. There is something there and I love that they fight but never really want to hurt each other.

I gasped and was mad and was happy and was sad. This book (and I feel that the rest of the series as well) has all of this. There are twists I don't see coming that make sense once you really think about them. A "Why didn't I see that coming?" sensation always ensues.

I am still so angry with myself for never reading this series before. I've been missing out!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Quotes Laurel Liked

J.K. Rowling
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban