Marissa Dobson's Reviews > Perfectly Matched

Perfectly Matched by Maddie James

Jul 07, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read in July, 2010

Perfectly Matched is the perfect story about opposites attracting, that will move you with every turn of the page. With each book I read by Maddie James she is able to capture me and make me feel like I am apart of the story and Perfectly Matched is no exception.

Mary Lou, was the plain Jane of Legend and was willing to settle on a man that thought she was durable, until Suzie gets a hold of her and her world changed. Suzie took Mary Lou under her wing, let her borrow clothes, helped her with her hair and makeup to show Mary that she could have any man she wanted. It was perfect timing because who was due into town for a music benefit but Nash, the county music star of Mary's dreams.

Handsome Nash comes strolling into town for a music benefit, tired and overworked. The night before the concert Suzie and Brad have him over for dinner, with their own little plan in mind to give Nash and Mary the house to themselves. I loved that Nash was the perfect southern gentleman. Plus who doesn't love a man who can sing? Well at least I find that totally sexy.

Overall I loved Perfectly Matched and couldn't put it down. Without spoiling Perfectly Matched all I can say is my favorite part was the ending. It worked wonders for the story, and made me believe the opposites really can work out. Seeing Mary go from plain to a beauty was a wonderful transformation and I loved seeing Mary come out of her shell. With every Suzie the Matchmaking Chef book I read I seem to love the series more and more. It is an exciting series, you never know who Suzie will be fixing up next

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfectly Matched.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie James Thank you, Marissa! I am so honored you liked my story!