Laurie's Reviews > Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

F_50x66
Jul 04, 10

Read in June, 2010

Oh, my goodness. I have to laugh when I think of what went on in this book. I actually considered one of the story-lines before I even read the book (thought I was pretty cool for thinking of it!), but what I thought it would be like and how it actually turned out were very different. I can't say more about this now as Linda hasn't gotten to 4 yet! Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to how they depict events in the movie. Recently learned they're making the last book into 2 movies, wild. Also, heard last night that the 4th movie will be out November 2011...nooooooooooooooooooo...that's too far away! Wah. I wasn't sure how I would feel once I finished the series, I figured I might feel disappointed and I do, I want more! And I had no idea what to expect from the ending...would Bella be changed??!! But I liked the way it ended, as crazy as it all was (not that the series is plausible anyway, but I found this book to be the least plausible if that makes any sense!), I felt very satisfied with the way it ended. Anymore I get all my books from the library and only buy a book if I already read it and connected with it to a degree that I have to have it in my personal library; this is such a series, I will be buying it (as long as I can get non-movie-covers!). I had been wanting to read this series for just over a year, but it wasn't until Linda started reading it that I was spurred to action...thanks, Linda! To think what I was missing! Heehee! Even if you think you're not into the whole vampire thing, you should still read this; at its core it's a very romantic and satisfying love story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Dawn.