April*procrastinator and proud*'s Reviews > Only the Good Spy Young

Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

I THINK THIS ONE WAS MY FAVORITE ONE!
why? because:
1) More Spying
2) More action
3)More answers
4) More Zach
5) More Zach/Cammie moments

wow... WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!
oksy now that I'm done... i liked the ending! I hope she brings Zach with her! hehe it was his idea afterall. (you'll find out what i'm talking about when you read the book) Honestly i thought the Gallagher Girls books were getting repetitive
pattern: school>somethinghappens>school mission
then it I thought it was going to go: something happens over vacation> school>spy...
but it wasn't like that ^^. AAND i loooove Zach! he's awesome! and this book made REALLY miss Mr. Solomon and realized what an awesome character he is.
You'll understand all my blebbering once you read the book.
GO....
NOW
it was so intensseeeeee~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only the Good Spy Young.

07/06/2010 "definatly my favorite out of the 4."

Comments (showing 1-18)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Ansley Best book yet!!! I wanted to slap someone at some parts and I cryer at another

message 17: by Arianee (new) - added it

Arianee * 4) and 5)
best ones yeeet <3333

Maiven Henteko thats all i needed to know im definitly reading this book! lol and did the make a #5?!?!?! if so I WANT IT

Amanda No she hasn't made a 5th one yet GG5 comes out sometime in early 2012

Amanda No she hasn't made a 5th one yet GG5 comes out sometime in early 2012

Kieron She does not take zach with her!! :( I no!! I asked Mrs. Ally Carter at her website (www.allycarter.com) and she says Cammie goes on her own... She doesn't want to put him any danger which I think is so sweet! but a agree, there should be more zach <3!!! This book was by far my favorite!!!!

Duanur I cant agree more! Zach is an amazing character i hope they will have their moments in the next one too! Mr. Solomon didnt appear in this book much but it was an awesome read! *_*

Jayme Love this book but I have to disagree. I hated the ending!!! But I do hope she brings Zach with her!!! Other than that I'm in love with this book!!!

Saphira Moonstone The fifth comes out March 13 which is in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

April*procrastinator and proud* Omigosh!!!!! I forgot!

Maiven Henteko >_< I can't wait!!!! I've been waiting for GG5 for 2 years!! XD (2010 when GG4 had just come out .... I think ;P)

April*procrastinator and proud* Yeah, finished it 2 weeks ago. AMAZINGNESS!

Maiven Henteko Lucky! I can't find it anywhere >.<

April*procrastinator and proud* Yeah, I had to order mine.

Maiven Henteko Aha!! I was finally able to buy it on the nook :D Sadly, it ran out of battery when I was almost finished with the book last night xD So far, I completely agree with you on the AMAZINGNESS! ;)

April*procrastinator and proud* sweeet! It is pretty awesome, man.

Patricia Diomampo i just really enjoyed reading it.. and i cant imagine myself not partaking in the actions and adventures of the gallagher girls.. and zach is really awesome!! i wish Cammie and Zach have more moments in the next book after Out of Sight, Out of Time.. and i'm also curious of what happened to Josh. is he really with dee dee now? does he still love Cammie? OMG i really don't want this series to end.. hoho

Mai-mai Cañeso Yes, I agree with you! this is my favorite part. There's a lot of breathtaking action and heart-melting moments of Cammie and Zach :)