Margaryta's Reviews > Death on the Nile

Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie

Jul 03, 10

bookshelves: chapter-books, classics, favourite-books, detective, poirot
Read in May, 2010

Oh. My. GOSH. I love Poirot - it is the greatest detective series there was probably ever written, of course right next to Sherlock Holmes.

I mostly watch the english series, and I have watched almost every single episode so I had begun to read the books slowly on some of the selected episodes. This was the first Hercule Poirot episode I had seen so I decided to pick up the book.

The ending had truly suprised me - I had not expected such a turn of events but it truly was worth reading. The book gives more detailed descriptions than the tv series but with the tv series I could easily see the characters.

Truly recomend this series to people who enjoy murders, mysteries and just reading books where there are puzzles for them to solve. I'd recomend reading the books, and then maybe getting your hands on the tv series of Hercule Poirot as a follow-up - it will really help sink in all of the information that was in the book.

Will definately continue to read the books slowly because it is just so gripping

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death on the Nile.