♥adinda ♥ 's Reviews > Desires of the Dead

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desires of the Dead.

Quotes ♥adinda Liked

Kimberly Derting
“He was the last person in the world she wanted to get away from.”

Kimberly Derting
“She fell asleep like that, wrapped in warmth.
Wrapped in Jay.”

Kimberly Derting
“I was wrong. I should have never doubted you. I do trust you. I love you, and I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be..." He struggled to find the right words. "...without you." And then, finally, his arms slackened, releasing her, giving her the choice again. She felt his shoulders slump, and his heart shudder. "Please...”

Kimberly Derting
“Chelsea, for the love of everything good and holy, please...please stop ruining my friend." ~Jay”

Kimberly Derting
“She felt Jay squeezing her hand with his. It was warm.
It made her feel safe and attached to the world.”

Kimberly Derting
“Jay sat down across from Chelsea and took both of her hands in his. The oversized lunchroom was buzzing with activity, and he practically had to yell to be heard.
"Chelsea, for the love of everything good and holy, please ... please stop ruining my friend."
Violet bit her lip to stop from laughing at the two of them. She knew what he was talking about before he even explained. It was the new facial hair.
Chelsea jerked her hands out of his. "Oh, relax, drama queen. He's not broken. Besides, I'm gonna fix him this weekend."
Jay seemed relieved.”

01/01/2012 page 90
23.0% "this lil sister freak me out"
show 1 hidden update…