Kelley's Reviews > The Devilin Fey

The Devilin Fey by Jess C. Scott

F_50x66
Aug 11, 10

** spoiler alert ** The Devilin in Fey is a quick, but intriguing read. Oh, and don't let me forget it's paranormal eroticism. The interaction between the two main characters, Caitlin and Lucius, is hot, but complicated by the fact that he is an incubus.

They're both sick of the way they are leading their lives; she isn't comfortable or confidant in her own body, and he is get bored of the monotony of casual sexual encounters with his "customers". After an unsatisfying night with Zac Walsh, a guy with a very large ego, Caitlin wanders off to the beach. The stranger she meets turns out to be the man from her dreams, sexual dreams. Thus begins their tenuous relationship.

To make a short story, shorter, Caitlin and Lucius come to realize that she is becoming a succubus. She isn't sure she wants that life for herself, but Lucius is determined to bring out the devil in her. He comes to her often; using up her body's strength. Basically, she ends up having to decide whether to let her inner demon out or not.

Overall, the story is pretty good. I would have liked Caitlin and Lucius to have a more meaningful relationship, but I'm a hopeless romantic... The Devilin Fey is a great late night read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devilin Fey.