Hillary's Reviews > Claimed by the Wolf

Claimed by the Wolf by Charlene Teglia

F 50x66
Jul 01, 2010

I own a copy

This book has a tremendous amount of sexual content...not that I minded but some people will. If you are into paranormal this book is a great read. I am hoping she makes it a series.

A breif and I mean breif plot line paragraph:

Sybil is a witch who doesn't get to use her magic so she discovers a book that she uses, but it turns out the book tries to use her instead. In come the guardians of the dimension gate 5 of them to be specific. We got a werewolf, dragon shapeshifter, demon, vampire, & a high sidhe. So in order to gain the favor of the gaurdians goddess of war and sex she must spend 24 hours with each of the men and subsequently bed each of the gaurdians; there by earning a protection mark from the goddess. Whats a girl to do? Perish or get up close and personal with each of them...She goes with the up close and personal and takes you on her journey with dealing with each of them and dealing with her past and present coven.

That is the plot in a nutshell.

I have to say their are a lot of sex scenes, but they aren't necessarily the most graphic I have read but if you don't enjoy lost of sex scenes then perhaps this book isn't for you. I thought it was great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claimed by the Wolf.