Sara's Reviews > Crazy For Love

Crazy For Love by Victoria Dahl

Jul 12, 10

Read on July 09, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Like a lot of other people, I found the hero a bit too problematic. When he kept warning chloe about his saftey consirns I found myself rolling my eyes. There comes a point when a person has to let go of thier fears and it kinda bothered me that Max didn't do so in this book.
As the book went on I found myself aplauding Chloe for staying with this troubled man. I don't know how anyone could do it, but I guess that's what love is really about. Staying with someone despite their annoying faults and habits.
The storyline was interesting enough. It was definately the first time I read about a "Bridezilla" and I got a kick outta that.
I really would've enjoyed it if the ex had played a bigger role in this. The accusations of embezzelment came sort of out of left feild and Victoria Dahl should have done a better job of tying those charges into the story. Jenn's betrayal, something that should've been emphasized, was something that just got brushed under the carpet. That part of the story bothered me, but not so much that I didn't enjoy it.
I applaude Victoria Dahl for writing about a new and interesting topic while at the same time questioning her choice of a hero. Overall, not a bad read. It's definatly not something that I regret.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy For Love.

07/09/2010 page 193