Stacey Jo's Reviews > Zero at the Bone

Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville

Nov 13, 2015

bookshelves: 4-mm-i-ve-read, mm-action-suspense, mm-cops-fbi-cia-body-guards, mm-gfy, mm-coming-out, mm-first-time, 5-confirmed-owned
Read from November 07 to 10, 2015 — I own a copy , read count: 3

Read this one again recently for the third time and was just as in love with it as I was the first time. D and Jack are a favorite couple of mine. D is a hit man with a conscience. He's a good guy deep down where it counts and when he meets Jack, he wants to be a better person. I loved the slow burn of their attraction, and once things got lit, you could really feel the love between them. D was a fierce protector of "his Jack". Lots of suspense and bad guys for D to have to defend him against. Great action, hot sex, lots of tension and emotion. I keep waiting and waiting and waiting for the sequel! Hello! Where's the sequel? The little shorts have been nice, but I'd really love that sequel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zero at the Bone.

Quotes Stacey Jo Liked

Jane Seville
“This ain't Halloween." he said.

"What's that mean?"

"Means I ain't sharin' my candy.”
Jane Seville, Zero at the Bone

Jane Seville
“Saw you out there in the garden. Looked so damn...fine," he said, quietly. "Was like I hadta have ya, right then. Bubbled up like...I dunno, puke or somethin'." Jack chuckled. "You sure have a way with words, D.”
Jane Seville, Zero at the Bone