Jaclyn's Reviews > Flaherty's Crossing

Flaherty's Crossing by Kaylin McFarren

Sep 13, 10

bookshelves: first-reads, christian, books-i-own
Read from August 24 to September 08, 2010 — I own a copy

I won this book through the First Reads Giveaway and I'm glad I did. Kate Flaherty is at a crossroad in her life. Her estranged father is on his death bed and her marriage is at risk. Tired of not being needed or feeling wanted, Kate's husband Drew is ready to call it quits. Despite the fact that Kate doesn't want her marriage, she doesn't know how to allow herself to trust Drew either. Once upon a time Kate's mother trusted her father and he broke that trust and now she's dead - Kate blames him for her death.
On the night her father dies, Kate has a bad accident on her way home - this accident can be the turning point in Kate's life, if only she'll let it. It'll take learning to trust and have faith in her husband to save her marriage, and a belief in an experience she can only take on faith, to heal her heart.
This book had all the elements of mystery, love, forgiveness, and hope. I definitely recommend it and plan to reread it again soon myself.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flaherty's Crossing.