Anna's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Aug 14, 10

bookshelves: favourite, read-2010, 6-stars, contemporary, romance, ya
Read from August 12 to 13, 2010 — I own a copy

OMG!!!!There are not many things i can say about Perfect Chemistry except that i enjoyed every single page in this book!I can't remember when was the last time i got so engrossed in a book that i lost track of time.Surely i've read other amazing books but nothing like it!

I loved Elkeles's characters.Not only Brittany and Alex but Shelley,Paco,Isabel,all the characters in this book felt like being right!I liked Brittany for how she handled her problems and even when imprisoned in her very own image she didn't stop to amaze me.I loved Alex for the way he cared about the people he loved,even if he claimed that he didn't care about anyone else but himself.

I really can go on and on with all the things i like,but the truth is that there wasn't anything that i didn't like about this book.I don't know if it had any flaws,and to be honest i don't care... I was so enjoying myself that any flaws,if there were,went unnoticed.

I wanna thank my friend Giota who recommended this book to me and insisted i read it,and once more,her recommendation was amazing and now i'm only eager to read anything else by Simone Elkeles and certainly the next book in the series Rules of Attraction!

Review originally posted at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogsp...
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.