Shannon Stults's Reviews > Twelfth Grade Kills

Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer

Feb 01, 11

bookshelves: i-own, 2011, series
Read from January 27 to February 01, 2011 — I own a copy

It's time for Vlad to meet his biggest challenge yet, surviving his Senior year of high school. Okay, so some of us have already come to that point in our lives, but how many of us had the entire Slayer Society and Elysian Council out for our blood? That's what I thought.

Problems:

Honestly, I'm not sure that I really have any complaints about the story. There were several silly errors in spelling and such, which was kind of annoying. And sure, I almost cried at the end, but I certainly can't argue against her decision.

Praises:

I absolutely loved this book! It was an easy read, pulled me in immediately and never let me go... at least not without a fight. And all the twists and turns! I mean, I may have considered a few briefly, but I never imagined that she could pull all of these mind boggling ideas together. It pretty much blew my mind!!!!

Alas, my journey through five years of school with Vladimir Tod has come to an end. But at least I can say that I've enjoyed every step.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twelfth Grade Kills.