Kelly's Reviews > Sanctuary Lost

Sanctuary Lost by Moira Rogers

Jun 29, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read on June 29, 2010

Where I felt that the first book in the series left me wanting more in the way of werewolf mythology, this one gave it to me and gave it to me hard. Picking up Brynn's story after she was rescued from the mad Alpha's grasp, she's now living in Red Rock, trying to learn all about this new world she's been thrust into. However, Alan Matthews isn't dead and he keeps sending his wolves into Red Rock to try to capture both Brynn and Abby. Joe, the Alpha wolf who rescued her, can barely keep his hands off of her and the only thing holding him back is the trauma she was subjected to during her capture. When Brynn is attacked and accidentally turned, Joe has to teach her how to merge with her wolf before she's driven insane by it.

I really, really liked this book. Brynn isn't an Alpha wolf (unlike Abby) and she knows so little about the werewolf way of life that she's floundering left and right. Her relationship with Joe gave us an interesting look into the submissive side of the werewolf community.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sanctuary Lost.