Allie's Reviews > Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives

Feb 01, 2008

bookshelves: favorites, 2008
Recommended for: Everyone.
Read in January, 2008

"Why worry? Better live until you die. I am a warrior; my way is action."

Where to begin? This book for me was more then an inspiration, it really opened my eyes and made me think. Hours after putting the book down I found myself in thought about the lessons, parables, and teachings within this story and how to apply them to my life. It's helped me stay centered, made me laugh, made me cry, and most of all helped me understand that living isn't really living if you do it in fear, stress, or worry. That happiness, love, and being at peace with yourself and the world around you is really what living is. If you are wondering weather to read this book or not, do it. You might find yourself inspired.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Way of the Peaceful Warrior.

Quotes Allie Liked

Dan Millman
“There is no need to search; achievement leads to nowhere. It makes no difference at all, so just be happy now! Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor and change. There is no problem, never was, and never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world. No need to resist life, just do your best. Open your eyes and see that you are far more than you imagine. You are the world, you are the universe; you are yourself and everyone else, too! It's all the marvelous Play of God. Wake up, regain your humor. Don't worry, just be happy. You are already free!”
Dan Millman, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives