Tim's Reviews > The Philosopher and the Wolf: Lessons from the Wild on Love, Death, and Happiness

The Philosopher and the Wolf by Mark Rowlands

Jun 28, 2010

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in June, 2010

description This book was recommended to me and it is quite an amazing read. I am no more of a philosopher than the average person I suppose, I certainly haven't studied it in any depth but this book does help me understand something about the way people are. It also makes me realise that I am probably more of a wolf than an ape. But if you find it tricky to understand why people are the way they are and what the hell drives them to do the things that they do this may very well provide some insight. It isn't a happy book, not really, it is a book of questions, questions that perhaps we need to ask, even if we don't really like the answers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Philosopher and the Wolf.

Hazel Thank you, Tim. This sounds interesting and I've added it to my to-read list.

message 2: by Tim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tim How lovely to receive a comment. Yes I think that this is a book well worth reading and thank you for saying "Hello".